We told you a little about the individual townhomes available on the Available Units page. Now we're going to give you some more details.
- Units have nine-foot ceilings, which add to the airy feel.
- All kitchens will include a bar-counter area where people can sit and eat.
- All units have 3 bedrooms.
- All units have two and a half baths.
- The (master) ensuite bath has a five-foot stall shower.
- All units will have stainless steel appliances.
- All units will have their own stackable washer and dryer, and we’ve put the laundry on the top floor to make it more convenient.
- The finishes will all be high-quality, but there will be some changes and upgrades available to discerning buyers.
- All units will have quartz counters in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- All units have faux wood blinds for the windows.
- Flooring will be a tasteful combination of carpet, tile, laminate, and vinyl plank, although some other flooring possibilities are available for buyers wanting an upgrade package.
- Units in Buildings #1, #2, and #3 will have two-car garages.
- The units in Building #4 have a one-car oversize garage, but those units also have a front driveway for additional parking.
- There will be a private outdoor courtyard and amenities area.
- This area will include seating and a children’s play area. Your strata fees will cover the maintenance of this area.
Since these townhomes will be purchased new, they each will have a standard “2, 5, 10-year” warranty. We can give you the details of that when you come to visit, but in broad strokes:
- The first two years is like a bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- The first five years covers things like water penetration.
- And the first 10 years covers structural issues.
- Lantern Park is a strata, but we have very affordable strata fees of <$200 per month.
- The strata fees cover everything on the outside including landscaping and care of green areas, garbage collection and recycling.